One Chance One Chance

This really reminds me of Everday the Same Dream. Like.. exact same controls, scenes, you can jump off. Just a more urgent/different storyline. Both are great in their own unique way.

Running VoltGun Running VoltGun

because it is the highest rated LD game on NG I had to try it :D Wil go vote on the ldjam page now.

Pain That Binds Us Pain That Binds Us

oh my its sad. Very nice for LD. I'll go vote on the ldjam entry.

My advice: maybe mix up the sfx so the pitch is varied. It got a bit repetitive e.g. when I was shaking off the guys in the beginning. Also, for as a web game, it was a bit boring at certain intervals because nothing was happening.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Honestly, I feel like you must be amazingly creative to have made this. Really simple, short enough to capture attention spans, yet still fun and deep (not pretentious - kudos!!). And that art style is so cute.

Spank 18 Spank 18

I've always wanted to roleplay as a blubbering old man

Dust_testtask Dust_testtask

really good graphics. I feel like it would be fun to play if I actually knew how to play it. Also, I feel like everything is not in English. As of now it doesn't feel publishable.

Pound the Puss Pound the Puss

well damn

OrangePylon responds:

Aw shucks.

Pinstripe: Chapter 1 Pinstripe: Chapter 1

This is amazing. You're amazing. Seriously. Please keep blessing us with your work.

Netflix And Chill Netflix And Chill

this is a fun game and you are great thanks for making this

From Ashes to Beauty From Ashes to Beauty

well actually I would counter against what Emnow said and say that music is sometimes appropriate, but only if your text adventure is really atmospheric and autonomous. Other than that, music is distracting when I read stuff